[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11446] LIST method in SMEAR section

Victoria Morad sqr... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:06:20 UTC 2019

Hi Xiaoming,

Could you please guide me more in details on how to do something like that
in cp2k? I am having a large system with 1309 orbitals and I need to
calculate a triplet geometry but the problem is that I need to fix
occupation at LUMO+38, not LUMO 0. In VASP it's quite straightforward, but
in cp2k I couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm using UKS for triplet state.

Best,
Viktoria

середа, 20 березня 2019 р. 20:26:32 UTC+1 користувач Xiaoming Wang написав: