[CP2K-user] hybrid regtest with segmentation fault

Jiapeng Liu sunta... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 02:28:54 UTC 2019

Dear CP2K users,

I am just running the benchmark test file in the folder
"tests/QS/regtest-hybrid-1/H2O-hybrid-bhandh.inp" and encountering some
errors while testing it on the high-performance cluster. The log file said
that

forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred

and I tested it with different nodes, cores but got the same error. I am
not sure if this is caused by memory overflow or something else, does
anyone also encounter this problem before? Can you kindly help me with
this? Thanks for your help. I attache the log file here for your reference.

Regards,
Jiapeng