[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12523] DFT+U calculation with KPOINTS

Jiapeng Liu sunta... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:24:23 UTC 2019

I post the modified input file for DFT+U calculations here and would like
to anyone can help me on the convergence problem of SCF running. Actually,
I erase the KPOINTS setting and it works. However, for the first scf
running, the energy seems just oscillate and does not converge even after
60 steps. Since there are only 10 atoms, I expect it to converge very fast.
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks for your kind help.