[CP2K-user] Energy changes abnormally in OT method during the GEO_OPT

Xiaokun zhaoxia... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:40:34 UTC 2019

Hi,everyone!

I am new one to CP2K and I am doing a Geo-optimization in a MOF. In the
input file, I use the OT method, constrain the most atomes obtained from
the experiment and relax the NO3- in the MOF cell. I want to find the
resonable positions of the NO3- , cause the experiment cannot sure where
NO3- it is.  And there seems to some errors in my output file. The energy
changes abnomally in a scf. Did I set some keywords wrong?Can anyone give
me some suggestions about my claculation? Attached are my input and output
files. Thank you.

Best wishes.

Xiao-kun