[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12450] How to apply homogeneous finite electric field via the modern theory of polarizability

Jinggang Lan ljg19... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:20:29 UTC 2019

      &XC_FUNCTIONAL PBE
         &PBE
           PARAMETRIZATION revPBE
         &END PBE
      &END XC_FUNCTIONAL
is for revPBE

I will use CSVR thermostat with 100 time-constant as it's more efficient
for sampling compared to NH.
when EEF > 0.35 eV/A the water dissociates as shown by Saitta
[https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.108.207801]
The proton hopping will be really fast under your potential, that's the
reason why your temperature/energies are crazy.