[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12442] Mixed Hamiltonian Simulation

Patrick Gono patri... at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 19:20:09 UTC 2019

Dear Farzaneh,

Unfortunately, the mixing equation does not display for me. I can only
assume it represents linear mixing like this: H = lambda * H2 + (1 -
lambda) * H1.

In case it does, please find attached the input file for a mixed
Hamiltonian molecular dynamics simulation with different charges. The file
input.inp will, upon submitting it as the input file, include input.inc
twice, each version with the appropriate charge (defaulted to 0 in one
case, equal to 1 in the other). I hope that you can adapt this input to
your needs.

Yours sincerely,
Patrick Gono