[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11784] Re: Compiling CP2K with AMD Libraries

Bich Phuong bichphu... at gmail.com
Thu May 23 09:36:38 UTC 2019

Hi Alfio,

Thank you for your answer.
The libflame is AMD lib having LAPACK functions. I actually linked libflame
together with blis before and still showed the same errors.
After reading your answer, I tried to link LAPACK + BLIS and eventually it
works although I haven't tested with benchmarks yet. I assume that there
are some problems with Libflame and I will try to compile it again.

I also appreciate your suggestion for libxsmm and libsmm. Actually we have
cp2k as a application task in a cluster competition.
Do you know any way to boost performance a bit without changing the given
input file?