[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11679] CP2K psmp for ver 6.1: impossible to pass the tests?!

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue May 7 12:46:27 UTC 2019

Hi Espen,

If you take a look at the Dashboard [1] (you might have to go back a lot
of commits though) did all the tests pass for the release back then.

Since compilers or libraries were updated and/or differ in your
installation from the compilers and libraries we were using at that
time, then your experience may vary of course.

Best regards,
Tiziano

[1] https://dashboard.cp2k.org/