[CP2K-user] My CP2K problem didn't converge with vibration

qjh103... at gmail.com qjh103... at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:16:47 UTC 2019

Thans for your help, but it didn't work.
There is something strange I forgot  mentioning before.
 I run single point calculation. When the helium atom is 5.5A away from
MoS2's Mo atom vertically, the calculation converged; but when the helium
atom is 5.6 A away from MoS2's Mo atom, the calculation didn't converge!
I firstly considered cutoff value. But it does't work by changing he cutoff
value.

在 2019年5月6日星期一 UTC+8下午11:56:54,Travis写道: