[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11651] Re: Plot spin density of HOMO and LUMO

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu May 2 10:48:08 UTC 2019

Hi

what is the spin density of a single orbital? You can have the
value of the orbital or the square of the orbital. There is no
more information.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland