[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11494] B3LYP Calculation gets stuck with no apparent error

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 29 12:18:31 UTC 2019

Hi

might be a problem with calculating the stress tensor (very expensive)
for a single molecule. Also the gradient will be 4x more expensive than
your first SCF step.

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland