[CP2K-user] Need information

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:38:43 UTC 2019

Typically the 'frontier orbitals' - those close to the HOMO or LUMO are
most important in deciding the system's properties. So those are what you
want to examine.

But you should choose the orbitals that you want to look at. You need to
decide what information you need and change NHOMO and NLUMO appropriately.

Matt