[CP2K-user] [CP2K:10917] Re: Initial guess of the density matrix

jiaj... at gmail.com jiaj... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:07:16 UTC 2019

Hi Matthias

[image: TIM截图20190320230817.png]

I am having some trouble when using the BS section: non-compatible end of
section BETA , File: 'Ni_surface.inp', Line: 128, Column: 1, Chunk: <BEAT>
. I don't know how to solve it.

In example of UO2 (
https://pc2.uni-paderborn.de/teaching/trainings/cp2k-tutorial/), there are
two U of spin up and two U of spin down in UO2 cell, but we only use KIND
Ua and KIND Ub to distinguish spin-up and spin-down U atoms. My question is
how to let CP2K know which two U belong to KIND Ua, which two U belong to
KIND Ub?

Thinks!

在 2018年11月8日星期四 UTC+8下午11:37:18,Matthias Krack写道: