[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11434] LIST method in SMEAR section

Xiaoming Wang wxia... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:45:06 UTC 2019

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your reply. I'm dealing with condensed systems but with very
localized states. I'd like to use the fixed occupation to simulated
approximate excited states. Although the excited triplet state can be
obtained by using MULTIPLICITY 3, i cannot calculated the transition dipole
moment directly from the unoccupied beta to occupied alpha. ROKS is what I
need, but in ROKS the orbitals are not well defined. So I will need the
LIST method in SMEAR section. Could you please confirm that the LIST should
also work for LSD? In that case, I can modify the code and add a second
list for beta spin. I guess for that purpose in set_mo_occupation_2 the
aufbau part should be neglected, right?

Best,
Xiaoming