[CP2K-user] CDFT

andres.ort... at epfl.ch andres.ort... at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 20 13:04:15 UTC 2019

Dear Nico,

Thank you for your email,

In my system in which smearing is important and a metallic character I cant
use OT.
I was wondering why the CDFT is not activated since in the output file I
can see that the CDFT SCF iteration is about to start but then I am facing
the "Matrix to be inverted of zero size"

I am using the cp2k 5.1 version , so the outer _scf is only in the SCF ,
instead of the newer version that the CDFT module has its own outer_scf.

Do you think , is just a problem of the version , or my parameters?

best,

Andres Ortega
LSMO