[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11432] Semi-empirical HF-3c method

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 20 08:16:46 UTC 2019

Hi

HF-3c (or more general gCP) is not implemented in the main
versions of CP2K. However, there is a preliminary implementation
in my GITHUB fork, in branch cpcorr. If you want to use it (and
test it) you can contact me for easy access).

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland