[CP2K-user] Electron Dipole Approximation Calculation

Tianshu Jiang in Beijing jts2t... at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 08:44:23 UTC 2019

Hello, every developer and user in CP2K community !

Does anyone know how to achieve electron dipole approximation calculation
in CP2K ?
I am a student major in computational mathematics. Now I want to simulate
light-matter interaction using
Schrodinger-Maxwell system with electron dipole approximation. Interaction
term E \cdot x can be added into
Hamiltonian directly. If I use DFT to simulate quantum system. How should I
add the interaction term into CP2K.
Does there exists some tutorial example to refer ?

I will appreciate for your help.