[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11396] Re: About the Peintinger basis set

yghua... at gmail.com yghua... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:54:17 UTC 2019

Dear Tiziano:

Just report some more progress with one more question.

We have tested the force on one ion moving in water with TDDFT.
The results show that the force based on both pob-TZVP and pob-TZVPP  are
much more fluctuating than that with  pob-TZVP+plus-MOlPLOT.
We think that the later is more reasonable.

The question is how can I get the Molplot optimization basis-sets for
pob-TZVPP?  I think we need more tests to make a solid ground for our
application in future.

Many thanks for your help!

YG Huang

在 2019年3月9日星期六 UTC上午6:48:04,Tiziano Müller写道: