[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11380] cp2k text in the output file repeating

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Mar 7 10:01:47 UTC 2019

Dear Raghav,

can you please check that CP2K is built against the same MPI library as
your `mpirun` is coming from?

For some reason CP2K does not see the MPI configuration:

    GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes  1

and therefore the CP2K processes assume that they are running standalone.

If you have built CP2K with the toolchain, please make sure that the
toolchain's setup file is sourced as described in the output of the
toolchain script (at the end of it).

Best regards,
Tiziano