[CP2K-user] hybrid functional revPBE0-D3 gets stuck with no errors outputted

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:54:30 UTC 2019

I'd suggest starting from a converged GGA calculation. If you screen on
that initial density you can get a big speed up (though rerun to check).

EPS_PGF_ORB is very tight, you could increase it a bit. EPS_SCHWARZ is also
quite strict, you could increase it to 10^-7 or even -6 and then check
convergence when you have a good wavefunction.

+ Juergs advice.

Matt