[CP2K-user] Cores to use the H2O_64 benchmark

Julita Inca Chiroque ji... at pucp.pe
Wed Jun 26 20:17:18 UTC 2019

Hello cp2k group

Can I ask if there is a reason to plot the graph attached (found in the
CP2K official website) since 8 cores to test the H2O_256.inp instead of 1?

I was trying to run the benchmark using 1 to 512 cores, and it crashes when
I set 1, 2, and 4 cores with MPI. I was looking for the solution to fix
this bug, but I don't have the right answer yet. I run this sample three
times so far on a Broadwell architecture.

Thanks in advance,
Julita Inca