[CP2K-user] Help about AIMD equilibration time for liquid water and water interface simulation

唐博 tb95... at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Wed Jun 19 08:22:46 UTC 2019

I meet the same question,I asked some people who have much experience about
cp2k,I thought the question is the TIMECON parameter under the NOSE,the
default value is the 1000[fs],it means that the temperature exchange every
1000fs,I set the parameter value to 100fs,it will be fine for fast
equlibration!You can try!
tangbo USTC
在 2019年1月11日星期五 UTC+8上午6:45:41,Shuai Jiang写道: