[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11868] Restarting cell/geo opt project

Patrick Gono patri... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:03:31 UTC 2019

Dear Kazimieras,

Make sure that the printing of the .restart file is switched on by
including the section &MOTION &PRINT &RESTART. The resulting file
PROJECT_NAME-1.restart is an input file that is to be used when you want to
restart a calculation, i.e. it contains all the information (atom
coordinates, velocities, temperature, cell parameters, ...) as it was at
the last step of your GEO_OPT, CELL_OPT, MD, ... calculation.

I hope this resolves your issue. If I misunderstood your problem, let me
know.
Yours sincerely,
Patrick Gono