[CP2K-user] Compiling CP2K6.1 with the minimal packages

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:38:51 UTC 2019

Please run

ldd cp2k.popt

or from the work directory:

ldd ../../../exe/loca/cp2k.popt

Run on the frontend node AND on the PBS script and compare the output. I
think you should `source` end toolchain env within the PBS script.
Finally, it can be that mprun in the PBS script is pre-loading some
libraries that are provided by the cluster... If you are using mpich, then
you can use

mpichversion

in the PBS script to get some insight on the MPI installation which is used.

Alfio