[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12009] Re: Fermi level in a k-point calculation

NGastaPooh roma... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:42:22 UTC 2019

Hey,

I managed to run your set up, and yes there’s a line for Fermi energy.

About the units: no, as far as I know it’s in a.u., so you’ll have to
multiply it by 27.2116 to get eV.

I’ve also noticed that you’re using

NPOINTS 1

and it gives you the amount of points (which are used for interpolation)
along the line in k-space between two specified special points. I may be
missing smth, but this should be about 10 or 100 for smoother band plot.
Just wanted to share my concern anyways.

Best,
Pooh