[CP2K-user] Fermi level in a k-point calculation

NGastaPooh roma... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 04:44:38 UTC 2019

Hey Fernan,

As far as I know, for k-points calculation (and probably for other types)
there's a "Fermi energy" line in the .out file right on top of the Total
energy. If that's what you've implied by Fermi level.

I've also tried to run your input on cp2k 6.1, but it gave an error saying
that the coordinate file you linked/referred to in the input does not exist
any more because it's "old". So I could not confirm that the "Fermi energy"
line's present in the output file.

Best,
Pooh