[CP2K-user] RPA/MP2 in CP2K

katarína stančiaková stanc... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:54:59 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I would like to perform RPA and MP2 calculations on a periodic system of
cca 40 atoms to get reference adsorption energy for small molecules in
alomunosillicates. In my system I have H, O, Al and Si atoms. Which basis
set would you recommend to use? I tried cc-TZ in combination with RI-TZ
(with GTH_POTENTIALS), however, I was wondering whether there is something
"better". I found a tutorial how to make better RI basis set, however, I
could not find bigger primary basis set. I don't have much experience with
these techniques, so any help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you
Kind regards,
Katarina