[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11959] Print EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL_CUBE file (CP2K 5.1)

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jul 11 07:46:48 UTC 2019

Hi

this keyword is for printing an external potential that has been
defined in the section DFT%EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL (see the manual).
If you don't have such a potential, nothing will be printed.
So, you assumption is wrong.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland