[CP2K-user] Cores used in geometric optimisation of Benzene

Stuti Vora voras... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 06:32:47 UTC 2019

I ran the code again with a 20x20x20 box but that didn't work. I terminated
the program after an hour, none of the convergence criteria had been met
till then.

Any other suggestions as to what could be the problem? I ultimately plan to
use the same code to optimize a IL-water system.
Also, how can I check if cp2k is installed correctly? Though I don't think
installation is the problem, I was able to optimize a water molecule
without any problems.

Stuti