[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11219] Search not working properly in online manual?

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Tue Jan 29 11:01:32 UTC 2019

> I see, I guess you're already providing a sitemap?

Yes:

   https://manual.cp2k.org/robots.txt
   https://manual.cp2k.org/sitemap.xml.gz

But out of the 19925 listed pages google chooses to indexes only 4348.
This isn't really surprising given how little traffic the site receives.
And with every release we are adding 2218 more pages. So, this will only
get worse.

On the other hand, the content that we are trying to index is only a few
100kB. Hence, client site search really seems the way to go.

-Ole