[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11082] comparing CP2K-DFTB (5.1) and DFTB+ (18.2)

Wei Lai wei.w... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:14:50 UTC 2019

I tried the trunk version and results were updated.  Of course efforts have
to made to converge Ewald energy but it appears that bugs have been fixed!

core energy: -14.7017837002 (dftb+), -14.68632501975257 (cp2k, alpha=0.5),
-14.70135116830477 (cp2k, alpha=1)
scc energy:  1.2109415266 (dftb+), 1.23879325339532 (cp2k, alpha=0.5),
1.21153669321739 (cp2k, alpha=1)

Thanks, Wei