[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11091] Generate the GTH pseudopotential by ATOM

ningz... at gmail.com ningz... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:31:22 UTC 2019

Hi Hutter,
  It seems that we can not fix the rcut in the non-local part. In
principle, this parameter should be set by hand. We should choose a series
of rcut, and then adjust the other parameters. But it can not be fixed in
ATOM. So how can you choose the rcut when optimizing the pseudopotential?
  With my best regards,
  Zhi

在 2019年1月3日星期四 UTC-8上午8:55:35,jgh写道: