[CP2K-user] Compatibility problem of manybody potentials with two-bodies (LJ, Williams) in FIST

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:08:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am not 100% sure but it is possible that the Tersoff potential is not
compatible with one non bonding potential.
You can solve the problem running a multiple force environment calculation,
where you define two independent force environments, one for
Tersoff and one for LJ. The global force should be the simple sum of the
two contributions.
Please check for reference the examples of multiple force environments that
you can find among the cp2k/tests
Kind regards
Marcella