[CP2K-user] Could I specify how many GPUs I want in CP2K?

jt Yang jtyan... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:21:09 UTC 2019

Hi bai

Excuse me for late reply, and thank you for your kindly answer.

Unfortunately, the GPU options of command line you mentioned is for LAMMPS,
which cannot be recognized by CP2K or openmpi , and seems the only way to
do this is to use CP2K itself's option, not mpirun's or any other's.

Regards,

J.T.Yang