[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12641] Re: output trajectory not periodic by setting "PERIODIC XYZ-POISSON"

lizzy bai baili... at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 07:15:33 UTC 2019

Dear Prof.Travis

Thank you very much for you reply.
Sorry, I have understood your points? "Convert the coordinates in your
input file to XYZ." Here what kind of input are you mentioning?

I tried load the DCD and then load the xyz file. Then the the VMD displayed
like below.
Previously, I tried  load the lammps output  DCD file along with the psf
file, it woks well.
But for the cp2k output DCD, it doesn't work.
And, may I know it is possible to output both DCD and xyz files in CP2K?

Thank you very for your help

best regards

Liyi

[image: WeChat Image_20191215160944.png]

Travis <polla... at gmail.com> 于2019年12月14日周六 下午5:19写道: