[CP2K-user] Temperature convergence

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:58:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

Your current setup is more appropriate for production simulations. Try a
stronger thermostating procedure,

  &MD
    ENSEMBLE NVT
    STEPS 6000
    TIMESTEP 0.5
    TEMPERATURE 300.0
    &THERMOSTAT
      REGION GLOBAL
      TYPE CSVR # or AD_LANGEVIN is OK, use REGION MASSIVE with this one
      &CSVR # Bussi velocity rescaling
        TIMECON 20 # can be 10-20 for very strong thermostat
      &END
    &END
  &END MD

-T