[CP2K-user] Convergence of hybrid functional calculations

Xiaoming Wang wxia... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 23:31:47 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thanks very much for all the above suggestions. I played with the parameter
ENERGY_GAP
and the OUTER_LOOP, but the problem persisted. For EPS_SCHWARZ, I reduced
it
from 1.0e-6 to 1.0e-7, and I didn't see any improvement on the convergence.
For further
smaller value, say 1.0e-8, the calculation seems to consume a lot of memory
and I have
to run my job on much more nodes.  I will keep on trying that to see if
there will be any
difference. Meanwhile, any other comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Best,
Xiaoming