[CP2K-user] SCF run not converged-wB97X-V

farzaneh sarrami sarrami... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:47:31 UTC 2019

Thanks for your quick response, I have compiled CP2K and I do the
calculation in parallel.
I have 86 atom in my system currently. I just realised that the SCF
convergence problem still exist.

Actually I am not sure that my input file is correct completely. I would
appreciate you if you double check it for me.

Cheers
Farzaneh