[CP2K-user] {Spam?} [CP2K:12033] Performance of CP2K for MPT vs IntelMPI

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthi... at psi.ch
Mon Aug 5 08:46:07 UTC 2019

Hi Chris

The MPI_startup looks also fine to me at least as far as I can assess it. You can show it to one of your admins who will know if that is the suggested setting for your box.

I don’t think that the FFTW3 installation will affect the scaling assuming that you have installed the lib properly. My point was that MKL provides already a tuned FFTW3 version. Your installation won’t hardly perform better and you spare the local installation of that lib.

Matthias