[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11628] How to do the LIST in cp2k?

Nimali Rathnayake nimalira... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:01:49 UTC 2019

Dear Somananda,

Thanks in advance for your explanation. Also, I submitted a job to cp2k and
follow I have attached the INPUT, OUTPUT AND .XYZ file. My problem is once
I visualize the structure using VMD it appeared as follows. Can you explain
me the reason for this unusual structure of graphite?

I am grateful for your help.

Regards,

Nimali