[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11608] Re: general normconserving UPF in CP2K

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 25 16:40:33 UTC 2019

Hi

I already located some bugs (e.g. non-local part was not used
in semi-local UPF case).
Unfortunately, there are more problems that have appeared.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland