[CP2K-user] Restart error: An invalid set of cell vectors was specified.

Jerry Tanoury jerryt... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:43:29 UTC 2019

Dear Forum,

I am getting the following error message (below) when attempting to restart
my NVE MD calculation.  The initial job (40K timepoints, 0.5 fs steps) ran
to completion, but my system was not fully equilibrated.  I attempted to
extend the equilibration with another 20K points via a restart, but got the
error below.  I have attached my input and output files for the restart
job.  Is there something I’m missing?

 *   ___
                                                                     *

 *  /
\                                                                      *

 *
[ABORT]
*

 *  \___/      An invalid set of cell vectors was specified. The
determinant   *

 *    |                             det(h) is too
small                        *

 *

 * /|
|                                                                        *