[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11536] Pseudopotetial optimization using the basis functions from BASIS_MOLOPT

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 4 13:41:36 UTC 2019

Hi

you cannot use the molopt basis for the all-electron calculation.
At least there you need an appropriate basis.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland