[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11505] Approaching performance issues within CP2K

ar26... at gmail.com ar26... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:20:06 UTC 2019

Dear Matthias,

thank you very much for your reply!! And I'm sorry for the delayed
response. I tried to do that, but it is not so obvious to me how can I make
the comparison. Also this info is globally for the complete job and I have
time steps that run fast and slow. Is there a way to output this
information every step?? That would be ideal!!

Best regards,

Alejandro.