[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11527] cp2k.psmp and cp2k.popt on the test systems H2O-128 and H2O-32

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 4 08:53:37 UTC 2019

Hi

this is a very strange behavior. I'm not able to reproduce this
on my system. The error points to a severe problem with the
basis set or the geometry. However, that is not possible
as the same input runs with the popt executable. Leaves
a problem with the threaded libraries, but why is then the
other example working?
I can only suggest to further investigate the problem by running
more tests using different number of OMP threads 1,2,4 and different
number of MPI threads.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland