[CP2K-user] Comparison between Experimental and Simulated( from cp2k) XRD spectrum

ahadal... at gmail.com ahadal... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:25:32 UTC 2019

Mathias thanks for your concern. Now I am bit confuse about the lamda
value, which one is to use in this formula:  *q = 4*Pi*sin(theta)/lambda*.
I know the experimental lamda value which was used for my powder samples
which is 0.154 nm (Cu source) but didnt know which one is to use in this
formula or i should use the same one.

Moreover, it will be helpful for my thesis if you provide me the reference
point for this formula  *q = 4*Pi*sin(theta)/lambda*