[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11513] Re: number of g-vectors for grid

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Apr 3 08:24:58 UTC 2019

As CP2K is not aware of the cluster-node geometry (it only knows
about MPI ranks) this cannot be the source of the problem.
I assume you are stretching the algorithm for g-vector distribution
until it breaks, with other words there is a bug.
However, I'm not able to reproduce it with the hardware available here.

greetings

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland