[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11509] Re: number of g-vectors for grid

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 2 11:45:34 UTC 2019

Hi

I cannot reproduce this behavior. Even with more than 128 MPI
threads, the example proceeds to

  HFX_INFO| Replica ID:                                                        1

I assume you hit the assertion before this point.

I'm running v7.0 with gfortran 5.3 or later.

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland