[CP2K-user] PBE0-D3 MD problem with HF module

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:26:09 UTC 2019

Dear Brandon,

first you should add the following line to your &INTERACTION_POTENTIAL
section:
T_C_G_DATA ./t_c_g.dat

The file t_c_g.dat is in the /data.

Second, and the main, HF exchange calculations are expensive and memory
consuming. It is very likely that you run out of memory. I see you are
using only 24 MPI processes and one thread, which is likely not enough to
run HFX even with ADMM.

Yours,

Vladimir

воскресенье, 31 марта 2019 г., 23:27:34 UTC+2 пользователь Brandon Meza