[CP2K-user] [CP2K:9301] XC_HYB_MGGA_XC_WB97M_V functional in libxc

Stanislav Šimko stanisl... at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:59:24 UTC 2018

Hi all,

following this advice, I just tried dummy plug&play update of the interface
to incorporate Hybrid Meta GGA methods in LibXC.
Technically, it is working, but I don't know whether the results are OK.
Could you please navigate me on testing the results please? We have some
experience on running cp2k in our group, unfortunately we lack experience
with running (meta) hybrid functionals with cp2k. According to our
knowledge, it is quite tricky to set-up the HF part of the calculation to
obtain proper results and we would need some help with this (my colleague
tried setting up MP2 calculation some time ago, but she was not successful).

Evidently, I will be more than happy to provide changes to community
afterwards, but I would like to test it at first. (either way, i'll post
diffs in a few days).

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
stanislav.